This seminar is designed for amateur photographers who want to acquire a structured theoretical and technical basis in Artistic Portrait.
The seminar lasts 16 hours.
- Theoretical approach to the visual portrait. Historical routes of photographic portraiture to date. From Nadar to Richard Avedon.
- Communicating techniques with the model.
- Psychology of a portrait.
- Technical issues and equipment. Lenses, lights, backgrounds, etc.
- Lighting Techniques and practice in Modern Portrait. Main light, Fill light, Back light, Background light, etc
- Practical application with a model.
What you should now:
You should have a solid understanding of your camera controls and features.
Attendance is limited to 15 maximum
Dates and Time: We accept applications for the next seminar. The new opening and closing dates will be announced soon (19:00 – 22:15)
Duration: 16 hours
Price: 150 €
Instructor: Stavros Andriotis