Learn how to use your digital camera. Take full advantage of camera and create great photos.
This seminar is designed primarily for all those who have acquired their new digital camera and they want to learn how to handle it properly, but also for those who want to learn how to achieve the best results by taking advantage of the appropriate settings depending on the subject they are photographing.
Participants should carry their digital camera, in order to apply what they learn, but also express their queries during the seminar.
- How to properly set up your camera
- Which camera program to choose depending on the subject you shooting
- How to highlight landscapes through your camera settings
- How to take photos of children and people
- Tips of portrait photography
- How to set correctly ISO and white balance
- Smart techniques to capture creative pictures
- How to take care of your photographic equipment
- How to choose the proper program on your computer to in order to arrange and edit your photos.
Attendance is limited to 10 maximum.
Dates and Time: Jan 17, 2020, for three consecutive Fridays. (18:00 – 22:15)
Duration: 15 hours
Price: 100 €
Instructor: Manos Lykakis