The seminar is aimed at all photographers who want to find a way to sort and edit the photos easily and correctly using a single program.
In this tutorial we will focus on the module Library and the module Develop that are the most basic tools of the program.
Lightroom is equally dedicated to professionals and amateurs and through its beautiful and friendly environment, it covers in a very efficient way all the work that the current photographer needs to do.
The attendance of the seminar does not require specialized knowledge beyond the basic handling of a computer.
- Acquaintance with the Lightroom philosophy.
- The work environment
- Manage the existing photo archive.
- Import photos, evaluate and categorize based on Keywords.
- Quick search techniques.
- Create Collections and Portfolios
- Color and tonal corrections
- Cropping, straightening the horizon
- Explanation of the Histogram and corrections based on it.
- Color Enhancement Techniques.
- Disposal of unwanted objects (dust, rubbish, etc.)
- Tackling the problem of “red eye”
- Techniques to convert to black and white
- Apply Split toning
- Noise Reduction
- Sharpening Techniques
- Correction of perspective.
- Local editing tools.
- White Balance Corrections
- Construction of panoramic photos
- Implementation and manufacture of presets
Export and Back up
- Export processed photos for any use
- Manage galleries in social media through Lightroom
- Backup techniques
Start – Seminar Duration: The class, starting on Jan 13, 2020, is fully booked. We accept applications for the next seminar. New dates will be announced soon (20 teaching hours).
Course hours: 18:00 – 22:15
Cost of the seminar: 170 €
Seminar lecturer: Manos Lykakis