This seminar (total duration of 15) is addressed to – professionals and amateurs photographers who want to organize their portfolio for a cohesive conceptual framework with prints or in an electronic form.
The portfolio is the most powerful “communication tool” for each photographer and gives the unique opportunity to view and promote their work.
In every field of the photographic market, such as presentation to publishers, presentation in galleries etc, apart from self-confidence, a well organized portfolio will offer to you more opportunities for professional success.
- The professional quality of the photographer
- His/her talent.
- his / her skills (technical skills).
- Its aesthetics.
- Its strong points – which make it more suitable – for cooperation, or a mission.
In this seminar participants will develop techniques and methods for:
- Configuration on his/her portfolio (depending on where we are addressed).
- How to select your photos.
- The size of the photos.
- The number of photos that a portfolio should contain
- The “sense of unnecessary”.
- The “narrative line”
- Description and information.
- The peculiarities of the printed presentation (advantages and disadvantages).
- The peculiarities of electronic presentation (advantages – disadvantages).
- Slide Show.
- On Line Gallery.
- The Greek market landscape.
- Presentation strategy.
Dates and Time: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 – Monday, Jun 1, 2020 (Wednesday – Friday – Monday/18:00 – 22:15)
Duration: 15 hours
Price: 100 €
Instructor: Vassilis Makris