One of the most common questions we get from parents is: “How can we take better pictures of our children?”.
Whether you are using a DSLR camera, or using a compact camera, there are some quick and easy techniques to help you take great pictures of your children. With this in mind, we organized this parent-only seminar aimed at the shooting techniques and composition rules for parents to make better photographs of their children.
It’s never a bad idea to learn about the technical aspects of photography. But when it comes to photographing your own children, the truth is that the photos you choose to grace more are those that record genuine feelings.
- Getting to know your camera and its capabilities. Proper use of your camera.
- Composition rules by photographing children.
- Tips for photographing children.
- Shooting Techniques.
- Assignment chart for shootings during holidays.
- Project and select your photos.
- Archiving digital files
- Photo editing and digital printing (5 photos size 20X30).
Dates: We accept applications for the next seminar. The new opening and closing dates will be announced soon. (10 hours).
Time: Friday 18:00 – 22:15, Sunday 10:00 – 14:15
Price: 50 €
Instructors: Spiros Skiadopoulos