This workshop offers detailed professional training in specially managed product photography such as metal, glass, plastic and their combinations.
Market needs are expanding daily, especially with e-shops. Specific products, such as jewelery, drink bottles, keyboards, smart phones, optics, etc., require the appropriate photographic management of the difficulty they pose.
The seminar includes lighting techniques, product design techniques, image processing, final file format.
We’ll go over the settings that will maximize image quality.
You will learn the basics of studio lighting and how to get the highest picture quality.
The instructor will guide you through a series of exercises where you can photograph specific items to learn about shading and reflections.
Lighting, support and adjustment techniques will emphasize the popular and challenging appearance of the product in white.
We will have several work stations for small groups that will work on real problems with the offered supports and products of your choice that you have to bring with you.
- Ring downloads.
- Jewelry downloads for the neck.
- Bottle downloads.
- Manage a label.
- Reflection management.
- Downloads of technology products.
- Create background.
What you will learn:
- Camera equipment – the benefits of various lenses, tripods and software.
- Lighting equipment
- How to handle the white background
- Camera settings
- Basic lighting elements
- Things, styles and product support for better viewing
- The basics of post-production and enhanced reception.
The individual teams will work together to solve problems and pull a real product.
What do you need:
- Photographic DSLR camera, with charged battery and empty memory card.
- A tripod. If you do not have it, we will have it for you to use in your lessons.·
- You should know the operation and settings of your camera, including exposure modes, shutter speed, shutter f, white balance and ISO control
- For any flash shooting you will need your camera to have a sync connection with the flash or PC.
This is not the workshop to learn the basic use of your camera!
Dates and Time: We accept applications for the next seminar. The new opening and closing dates will be announced soon
Cost: 170 euro
Instructor: Panagiotis Katsos (Β.Α. Honours design for communication media photography – Manchester Metropolitan University)