A few words about the workshop:
Come to Leica Academy and take part in an exciting intensive street photo seminar. Through a dynamic combination of theory and practice, this seminar will help you enrich your knowledge and grasp an essential photographic experience while cultivating a personal style.
Our method is simple: we learn theory, apply it in practice and in the end we judge the result. The seminar is addressed to all amateur photographers, but also to those who want to experience the magical world of street photography and to express their creativity.
Necessary equipment: compact or mirrorless or dslr camera
- Utilizing the technical capabilities of the camera to the maximum extent
- Watching the light
- The composition and aesthetics of the frame
- Capturing the moment
- Black and white and colour
- Significant street photographers and their work
- Digital archiving and photo selections through the Lightroom program
- Outdoor photography
- View photos, reviews, and selections
- Creating a personal portfolio
Dates and Time: We accept applications for the next seminar. The new opening and closing dates will be announced soon (Friday 18:00 – 22:15 Theory, Saturday 10:00 – 14:15 Photoshoot and 17:30 – 20:00 Editing, Sunday 10:00 – 14:15 Photoshoot and 17:30 – 20:00 Editing).
Duration: 20 hours
Price: 140 €
Instructor: Yiannis Mathioudakis